Interested in leading your own social action project?
Would you like to be responsible for a social action project budget and make decisions on how it is spent?
RESOLVE: Young Changemakers programme aims to assist the sustainment of the RESOLVE: Network and the subsequent social action activities in the UK via providing a youth-led initiative by the UK Resolvers (members of RESOLVE: Network).
Who can participate?
- Young people from the UK
- 18-30 years old
- Committed to volunteering and social change
- Ready to register as a European Solidarity Corps volunteer
What can you gain as a participant?
- Leadership skills
- Project design & Creative skills
- Social Awareness
- Employability skills (CV, Job search, Interviews skills et al)
- Team-working skills
- Effective Communication
- Self-Management in an efficient way
- Network coordination & Networking skills – locally, regionally, nationally and internationally.
- Peer-to-peer working
What will be your tasks?
- Actively manage your project and carry out social action activities – in-line with the project. Based in the UK only.
- Possible activities (Online events like Digital Talks, promoting youth-led social action projects, local meetings for young people, promo events & future social action ideas)
- Have your own budget to do this (you can cover: Venue, Activity materials, Local travel costs, Refreshments for activities, Marketing or anything else identified).
- Share your experiences through RESOLVE Network
How to participate?
- Download the ESC RESOLVE: Young Changemakers Application form or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and request it.
- Submit the Application Form to email@example.com by the 31st of January 2022.
- Wait for the ESC RESOLVE: Young Changemakers call for projects results to be announced and start implementing your Social action.
Note: The maximum financial support is limited to £250 for the best projects.
Good luck to everyone.