ESC RESOLVE: Volunteering 4 Peace is a volunteering placement project with the aim of supporting the continued development & sustainment of the RESOLVE: Network, a youth-led peace network offering young people from the UK (& in other countries) to volunteer on the network, supporting their personal & professional development and developing the local network in their host countries.
The Volunteer also supports the host partners’ local goals, delivery objectives and community work.
ESC RESOLVE: Volunteering 4 Peace, will ensure the sustainment of the RESOLVE: Network – Youth Wing and provide support and guidance to ensure the local RESOLVE: Network continues, while promoting the values of the European Solidarity Corps programme.
RESOLVE: Volunteering for Peace in Eskişehir, Turkey from December 2023.
Volunteers through the Tepebasi Social Assistance and Solidarity Foundation will have the option of supporting social aid efforts to provide more equal access for people and support the running of social projects to encourage refugees to take an active in the community as well as activities, including:
- Supporting social workers in running projects for elderly people and/or people with special needs;
- In cooperation with other NGOs supporting asylum-seekers and refugees, to integrate them into society through social activities.
- Developing projects about social aids (Food, clothes sharing, etc.) in an innovative way;
- Supports local social action activities launched under RESOLVE programmes;
- Supports the running of the RESOLVE: Network and initiates new ideas/activities for the Network;
- Supporting music/instrument/dance/arts/language lessons, games, sport, storytelling, cartoon/movie workshops for children; music, reading workshops, organizing trips for adults etc.
- Promote social innovation and entrepreneurship by encouraging the meeting between young creatives, entrepreneurs and mentors;
- Additional programs at your initiative/suggestion.
If you are interested to join one of the opportunities, please email Asfar’s Team email@example.com with your CV and fill in the Official application form.
More info is available below.