Erasmus+ Young Kreativ Social Enterprises through the mobilisation of Digital skills and Inter-cultural dialogue is a strategic partnership project which aims to boost and encourage creative social entrepreneurial learning of young people through upskilling and empowering youth workers, educators and mentors as primary vehicles of the professional development of youth.
The partnership brings together 4 organisations, with experience in youth work, innovation, social entrepreneurship, intercultural dialogue and digital learning: Asfar, UK; Anthropolis, Hungary; Materahub, Italy and Center for Knowledge Management, the Republic of North Macedonia.
With the aim to address the increase in NEET rates, support youth mentors with an online/blended methodology and itinerary which assures the entrepreneurial skills acquisition of young people at risk of NEET in order to increase engagement in education and their employability in the new dynamic and digital labour market.
The YKSE project will involve 3 intellectual outputs:
IO1. Methodological guide and toolkit Social Kreative Enterprises for Youth Workers – download the pdf version here.
IO2. Curriculum – Detailed programme and training materials for Youth Workers – download the pdf version here.
The project’s official website is accessible here: https://www.youngkreativ.eu/.
Through our #youngkreativ project, Asfar and project partners will issue also 6 Newsletters. You can access them here:
- Newsletter 1: https://www.youngkreativ.eu/newsletter-1/ or download: Young Kreativ Newsletter #1
- Newsletter 2: https://www.youngkreativ.eu/newsletter-2/ or download: Young Kreativ Newsletter #2
- Newsletter 3: https://www.youngkreativ.eu/newsletter-3/ or download: Young Kreativ Newsletter #3
- Newsletter 4: https://www.youngkreativ.eu/newsletter-4/ or download: Young Kreativ Newsletter #4
- Newsletter 5: https://www.youngkreativ.eu/newsletter-5 or download: Young Kreativ Newsletter #5
- Newsletter 6: https://www.youngkreativ.eu/newsletter-6/ or download: Young Kreativ Newsletter #6
During the project partners have as well written 16 Articles which you can access Young Kreativ Articles, beside the project’s website.