UK young people join us in London for our Erasmus+ RESOLVE: Life after Brexit Workshop.
The event will happen from the 8th-10th July and will bring together a number of topics, including:
- Learning more about RESOLVE
- Reconciliation and Peacebuilding
- Informal learning methods that you could use in your own social action
- The opportunity to meet fellow UK participants in person
- Learn about other opportunities especially abroad, costs that will be covered and additional ways to fundraise support to travel abroad
- Free lunch
At the event we will be joined by two brilliant speakers: Jo Berry and Andrew Hadley!
Jo Berry is a world-renowned peace builder and founded the organisation ‘Building Bridges for Peace’, to promote peace and conflict resolution around the world following the death of her father in an IRA bombing and her conversations with one of the people responsible. To find out more about Jo: https://buildingbridgesforpeace.org/documentary-facing…/
Andrew Hadley is the director of the Centre for International Learning and Leadership, association of professionals, who share a belief that “internationality” is the key to success in the modern world – whether for individuals, organisations or whole communities. CILL’s mission is to promote and encourage international thinking, values and skills. Our aim is to provide high quality services which achieve this. To find out more about the work that Andrew does: https://cill-uk.com/
If you are interested to join us, write to Jade Sullivan – firstname.lastname@example.org until the 1st July 2021.