Interested in leading your own social action project?
Would you like to be responsible for a social action project budget and make decisions on how it is spent?
The RESOLVE: Social Action programme wishes to provide an opportunity for UK Resolvers (former Erasmus+ RESOLVE programme participants) and peer young people to become a Lead in your own social action project, be responsible for the designing, planning and managing and delivering a youth-led project in your own local communities.
Who can participate?
- Young people from the UK
- 18-30 years old
- Committed to volunteering and social change
- Ready to register as a European Solidarity Corps volunteer
What can you gain as a participant?
- Leadership skills
- Project design & Creative skills
- Social Awareness
- Employability skills (CV, Job search, Interviews skills et al)
- Team-working skills
- Effective Communication
- Self-Management in an efficient way
- Network coordination & Networking skills – locally, regionally, nationally and internationally.
- Peer-to-peer working
What will be your tasks?
- Actively manage your project and carry out social action activities – in-line with the project. Based in the UK only.
- Have your own budget to do this (you can cover: Venue, Activity materials, Local travel costs, Refreshments for activities, Marketing or anything else identified).
- Share your experiences through RESOLVE Network
How to participate?
- Download the ESC RESOLVE: Social Action Application form or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and request it.
- Submit the Application Form to email@example.com by the 21st of June.
- Wait for the ESC RESOLVE: Social Action call for projects results to be announced and start implementing your Social action.
Note: The maximum financial support is limited to £250 for the best projects.
Good luck to everyone.